With the holiday season in full swing, we wanted to share some of our favorite picks for gifts by CSS! Gift guides for him, her, and the little one to help making giving easy this year.
Starting with gifts for him, we know how hard it can be gifting for the men in our life - without being repetitive! Here are a few picks to inspire you:
- Ooni Koda 16 Gas Powered Pizza Oven - Something you both can enjoy, and you don't need to be a master chef to create!
- Barbour Classic Bedale Jacket - It's in the name.. a classic for all weather
- Men's Travel Set Jo Malone London - The perfect travel set
- TECOVAS Ostrich Belt - Modern, stylish, and a perfect replacement for that old belt he always wears!
For her (hoping my husband sees this!)
- Elsa Peretti Pearls by the Yard Bracelet - So elegant and simple this bracelet would be the perfect addition to any outfit this holiday
- Terminal 1 Zip Front Carry-On and Checked Luggage Set - The more pockets the better! I love this front zip carry on so I can easily access my things without opening the entire suitcase!
- Hunter Bell Pajama Set - Pajama set? More like everyday cozy uniform for December!
- LouLou Baker Custom Flora Fauna Stationery (set of 25) - I love the colors and unique style on this stationary set, everyone will know it came from you
For the little one growing up too fast:
- The Looker Play Kit - An entire set to keep your baby occupied and happy? Say less!
- The Night Before Christmas - A classic children's book bound in bonded leather to last a lifetime (p.s. you can customize it too!)
- Baby Walker From Wonder & Wise by Asweets - I love how modern this baby walker is!
- Crate & Kids Wooden Activity Table - A perfect table to match your baby walker, featuring all kinds of sensory activities
I'm the neighbor decorating for Christmas not long after Halloween, so you can image my gift guide list starts early! I always love picking out gifts for my friends and family. Gifting is my love language so I thought I would share my favorites! Happy shopping from CSS.